I noticed different bloggers doing these and I’m not if most are reblogged or done from scratch…? Anyway just did this as a temporary distraction from my writing lol probably taking it off later like I do with most meaningless stuff.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Bushra bint someone bin someone alsomething
- Eye Color: Coca Cola (dark brown but always confused for black because people are superficial swines)
- Hair Style/Color: Same carbonated beverage color as my eyes. I do really weird crap with my hair all the time but you can’t tell with the hijab on.
- Height: 156 cm
- Clothing style: Some friends describe it as “punk” although I’m kind of outgrowing it in a way… so it’s something between that and casual.
- Best physical feature: One of my back teeth that you can’t even see is rotated. Cool huh.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: basic domestic appliances
- Your guilty pleasure: Re-engrossing myself in things I’ve already read/watched/heard over and over to a point where I barely try anything new as often as I should.
- Ambitions for the future: In an attempt to sound philosophical I’ve described my future as blurred beyond the surface; as in I vaguely see what I hope to achieve but due to some barriers or whatever it’s somewhat out of reach… for now. Allah Kareem.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: I don’t think. I do mope around and reach out for my phone until I’m awake enough to actually leave bed though.
- What you think about most: None of yo beeswax.
- What you think about before bed: Life and the universe and the afterlife and why marshmallows have to die and all that.
- You think your best quality is: I’m so apathetic towards so many things and people that I don’t have it in me to judge others. That works, right?
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: idk but what I do know is that I am known for my third-wheeling. #likeaboss
- To be loved or respected: Probably respect, but I’m only saying this because I’m the queen robots and incapable of love and all that crap.
- Beauty or brains: Intestines.
- Dogs or cats: Cats. I like dogs from afar as long as they don’t get their drool on me.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: I prefer referring to it as a pathological instinct to not give the full truth in times where it is inconvenient for the other party or myself.
- Believe in yourself: Somewhat. I have a little more faith in unicorns and fairies tbh
- Believe in love: I tend to come off as a cynic a lot, but yes I do.
- Want someone: For the life of me the only THING I want right now is a freakin flavored iHop pancake meal.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Not since high school. I’m not the best person to represent anything onstage lol.
- Done drugs: No, don’t need to. As an Arab I have this evolutionary advantage where I get high off nothing post-midnight.
- Changed who you were to fit in: When I was a kiddo. Quit after a couple of days tho lol
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: A tie between green, black and purple.
- Favorite animal: All kinds of cats from strays to wild ones, pandas, red pandas and huskies <3
- Favorite movie: The one with the guys and the stuff going on. You know, that one.
- Favorite game: Pokémon and all the LoZ SSB games I’ve played for surezies :3
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Sunday
- How old will you be: 23. An old hag who will never marry :D
- Age you lost your virginity: astaghfurullah you don’t discuss this stuff with a practicing Muslim :P
- Does age matter: Experience matters more… wait what the eff ware we talking about aslan?
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Apparently I’m into the geeky boy-next-door type. Ironic considering my fascination with rockstars while growing up, but I don’t like the attitude so much on a real person lol (not all rockstars have an attitude obviously but you know what I mean)
- Best eye color: idk but I’ll have mixed feelings if they’re prettier than my coke eyes.
- Best hair color: hahahaaa next…
- Best thing to do with a partner: Kick his ass at Pokémon, betches.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: no.
- I feel: nothing
- I hide: the weirder aspects of my personality – yes, even weirder than what I have on display out there.
- I miss: no no noooo no depressing thoughts stahp
- I wish: you had no wishes and that I could have them all. Haha. Okay wow. Back to writing my essay now. I WISH IT’D WRITE ITSELF.
Anonymous asked: where ur from?
The Land of Talking Cookies, Friendly Dragons & All Things Kawaii.
My guy friends always inadvertently remind me that men are ultimately pigs. *sticks own head in the oven*
jk people are awful regardless of gender
confused-ape-child asked: that book about Thor dressed up as a bride and shit...where did you get it and what is the title and what is that book lol so many questions
It’s from the book Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder. The part about the so many questions is funny because THIS VERY BOOK HAS SO MANY QUESTIONS OMG it’s so philosophical and stuff.
That one time Thor dressed like a drag queen.
Need a drawing muse. Hotness required. Hahah- *gets run over by an 18-wheeler*
Here’s to all the guys who don’t know the difference between the natural makeup look and no makeup at all. *throws pseudo pity party*
Anonymous asked: have you ever turned someone down?
Yes, most recently one of the fellows who hand out perfume samples at the mall. I’m sure it smelled nice and everything but I’m not ready to commit to a new fragrance… wait, what was the question again?
Anonymous asked: a memory in high school that u can never forget
I am no where near that sentimental man… High school generally sucked except for the rare okay moments.
Anonymous asked: is there anything you that regret ?what is it?
I don’t believe in regret because I’m a cool cat like that *trips and dies*